WidsMob MediaServer Mac Torrent is a standard UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) AV (Audio/Video) media server which automatically recognizes UPnP devices within a network. Using WidsMob MediaServer 2022 you can share media files (audio, picture, and video files). This means that all users in the local network have access to the files. Players that are compatible with the UPnP standard can use, play and display shared media files. You can also download other macOS software from HowToCrack.
Stream media files to UPnP device
- Stream and transfer files from Local Folders, iTunes and Photos.
- WidsMob MediaServer Latest Version Free Download Support photos, videos and audio formats from Mac.
- Import files to the Mac media server within one click.
- WidsMob MediaServer Review Preview the files to stream or transfer.
- Browse the media files on other UPnP devices without downloading.
- WidsMob MediaServer Free Mac Stream media files to multiple UPnP devices simultaneously.
Manage stream data and UPnP devices
- Permit the Access Control/Deny Access for the desired devices.
- WidsMob MediaServer Torrent Add or remove the folder of media files to stream or transfer.
- Check the browse requests, transfer request and transferred bytes.
- Set up network interface to protect the private information to transfer.
- WidsMob MediaServer Crack Automatically allow new devices to access Media Server.
- One-click to start or stop the stream or transfer process.
Features of WidsMob MediaServer Mac Torrent
- A tremendous app that turns your Mac into a MultiMedia Server
- Allows you to stream MultiMedia files for UPnP devices flawlessly
- WidsMob MediaServer Free Offers a user-friendly interface that makes the entire functioning easy
- Let’s you stream photos, videos, and audio files between UPnP devices
- Enables user to import the media files from iTunes library or Photo library
- Provides you full control over the device to perform all types of changes
Technical Details of WidsMob MediaServer for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: WidsMob MediaServer for macOS
- Version: Full
- Setup App File Name: WidsMob-MediaServer.dmg
- File Extension: DMG
- Full Application Size: 4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
System Requirements for WidsMob MediaServer for MacOS
- OS: Mac OS 10.10 or above
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 50 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution