PhotoMill X Mac Torrent helps you convert a bulk of images into the most popular image formats, give your files meaningful names, watermark with text and image, adjust photos (brightness/saturation/exposure/grayscale/etc.), fit geometry (scale/crop/trim/etc.), remove private metadata, add your own copyrights etc. Also, PhotoMill is a great batch metadata editor, renamer and photo browser. You can also download other macOS software from HowToCrack.
Free Download PhotoMill X Mac Torrent
PhotoMill X For Mac 2.1.1 is a complex and powerful application that can help you convert the bulk of images into other popular image formats. It offers other functionalities on ideas such as image watermarks, fit geometry, adjusting colors, renames by a pattern, adding text, and editing metadata.
PhotoMill X Torrent 2022 Retain the original color of images and perform the additional color changes. Offers support for color models such as CMYK, Gray, and RGB. It allows the user to go for printing with original printing colors. Correct captures dates, copyrights, eliminate private tags, and set your copyrights. It is flexible for editings, such as camera maker, keywords, capture date, and other additional settings.
PhotoMill X Download Full Version
PhotoMill X Download For Mac Latest Version An info panel provides all the selected photo information along with image metadata, histogram, previews, etc. Perform the other adjustments like add border, crop, scale, trim, rotate, and flip your images. Give the user names to your tags and texts with original characters and folders. Customize your photos through sharpness, grayscale, sepia, and other adjustments. Last, but not least, PhotoMill X is the best application for converting images.
PhotoMill X Mac Torrent Features
- Photosweeper Conversion to: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PNG, TIFF
- Color models: RGB, Gray, CMYK Color depth: 8/16/32 bits; with or without alpha channel
- Correct EXIF/IPTC metadata tags in your photos: place GPS coordinates, remove private information from your photos, correct or set capture dates, add your own copyright, keywords or rating.
- Photo converter The app has a bunch of features for comfortable browsing and multi-criteria search of photos in the Browser. The Browser has 3 panels: Image Info – displays detailed information about a selected photo; Groups – splits photos into groups/subgroups based on a chosen criteria, for instance, by capture dates; Search – gives you an opportunity to search photos by different criteria.
- You can give meaningful names to converted photos constructing file names in the “pro” way – using text and tags: index, capture date, original name, image width, “find & replace” etc. Also, you can rename photos without any conversion.
- Fit image size with a bunch of geometry actions: scale, crop, add border, trim, trim color, rotate & flip, auto rotate (by EXIF orientation), change resolution.
- Text – you can use photo metadata information – tags: capture date, keywords, camera maker etc., as well as entered text. Font size can be either fixed or relative to an image width, height, long or short edge. Multiline text, stroke, shadow, rotation, tiling and other features.
- Image – image size can be either fixed or relative to main image size. Image tiling is also available.
- Rectangle – background for text; square or rounded. Fill and stroke color can be half-transparent.
- Available filters: auto contrast, auto white balance, gamma, contrast, exposure, sharpness, grayscale, sepia, colorize, temperature, HSL channels (Hue/Saturation/Lightness), HSV channels (Hue/Saturation/Value,Brightness), RGB channels, curves.
- Working with transparency: alpha mask, color to alpha, alpha to color. Color matching: assign profile, convert to profile, proof with profile.
Technical Details of PhotoMill X for Mac
- Software Name: PhotoMill X
- Software File Name: PhotoMill-X.dmg
- File Size: 48 MB
System Requirements for PhotoMill X for Mac
- macOS 10.9 or later
- 100 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- 64-bit Intel processor