OmniPlayer Pro Mac Torrent is a comprehensive media player for almost any video and audio format on macOS. It has powerful features with a modern and clean design. You can use it to play various 4K/1080P/720P HD videos and normal/lossless audio easily with hardware decoding. OmniPlayer’s rich features let you conveniently control and adjust the playback, playlists, video images, audio tracks, subtitles, and screenshots, etc. You can also download other macOS software from HowToCrack.
OmniPlayer Pro Free Download 2022, Videos: mkv, rmvb, rm, avi, mov, wmv, flv, f4v, f4p, f4a, f4b, swf, mpg, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, m1v, m2v, mpv, mp4, mpeg4, m4v, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, 3gp2, m2p, ps, ts, m2ts, mts, mt2s, ogm, ogv, divx, dv, asf, wtv, webm, m3u, m3u8 etc.
OmniPlayer Pro Media Player Latest Version, Audios: flac, ape, m2a, mp1, mp2, mpa, mp3, mpg3, m4a, m4b, wma, wav, wv, xm, aiff, aif, ac3, a52, aac, opus, ogg, oga, mid, midi, mka etc.
Subtitles: ass, ssa, srt, idx&sub
OmniPlayer Pro Mac Torrent Features:
OmniPlayer Pro Media Player 1.4.12 Supports Multiple Media Types
– Play almost any format of the local and remote server videos and audios (SAMBA/FTP protocol).
– Supports online videos and audio with HTTP/HTTPS protocols.
– Play Youtube and Vimeo videos using the webpage URL directly without online ads.
– Record media files to playlists automatically and automatically clear all when exiting the player.
– Play, search, delete, change repeat mode of media items in the playlist.
– Pause, resume, fast forward, rewind and jump to a specified progress time.
– Record last progress time of playback when stopping automatically.
– Show preview images on the progress bar when playing a local video.
– Hide controls automatically to display pure video view without any occlusion.
– Adjust playback speed from 0.25x to 4x.
Video Image Adjustment
– Adjust window size and video image aspect ratio quickly.
– video image rotation in all directions.
– Adjust video image equalizer including brightness, contrast, and saturation.
– Change audio delay time to synchronize audio and video.
– Choose different audio tracks in the video.
– Choose audio mode such as Stereo, Dolby Surround, Headphones, etc.
– Customize audio equalizer or choose predefined equalizer settings such as Classic, Rock, Pop, etc.
– Load different formats of local subtitles in real-time.
– Search and load subtitles online with video name or hash.
– Support for most languages. Change subtitle color and size in real-time.
– Change the encoding of subtitles in different languages to fix subtitle display problems.
– Take a screenshot with different formats.
– Generate GIF images up to 60s. Export thumbnails with one click.
– DLNA protocol, Chromecast protocol, Roku channel
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.