MaxCommander Mac Torrent is a compact program that enables you to manage files on your local drives and remote file servers. This impressive application assists you in browsing and manage the content of an archive. It has a modern-looking user interface with clear-cut options that completely control the documents. You can also download other software from HowToCrack.
Free Download MaxCommander Mac Torrent
MaxCommander Mac makes renaming, moving, deleting, copying files and folders easy. You can create links and folders in just a few clicks. Furthermore, MaxCommander Torrent allows you to create, modify, browse and unpack different archive formats such as zip, 7z, jar, tar, wim, and more. Another glorious feature is connecting to file servers and managing remote files efficiently.
The MaxCommander Free Download Full Version supports many file servers like FTP, FTPS, FTPES, SFTP, SMB, AFP, and WebDAV. Furthermore, you can search local files in the drive, servers, and content using its Spotlight tool. Lastly, you can compare files with external diff tools such as KDiff3 or DiffMerge. On the whole, MaxCommander Crack free is a delightful application to manage files on remote servers and local drives.
MaxCommander Mac Torrent Features
- MaxCommander Free Download Browsing folders
- Previewing files with QuickLook
- Download MaxCommander Editing files
- Copying, moving, deleting, renaming files and folders
- MaxCommander MacOS Creating folders
- Creating links
- Mac MaxCommander Packing and unpacking archives
- MaxCommander VST Searching for files
You can browse and manage the content of an archive as it was a folder on a local drive. You can browse, create, modify, and unpack libraries of these types
You can browse, create, and unpack these archive types
- tgz, Taz, tbz2
- gz, bz2, xz
These archives are supported for browsing and unpacking.
- rar, arj, lha, iso, xar, cpio, rpm, cab, z, lzma, adz
- vdi, vmdk, vhd, msi, hfs, fat, sfs, wim, chm
Encrypted 7z, zip, and Rar archives are also supported.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.