GoodNotes Mac Torrent free latest version standalone offline setup for Mac OS X. Its installation process does not take long and does not pose any problems, while the interface you come across is quite minimal and clear-cut. Using GoodNotes 5, users can write and sketch with a finger or a stylus on digital paper & imported documents.
GoodNotes Free Download For Mac
GoodNotes MacBook is a convenient and easy-to-use program for creating, editing and importing digital documents. This special software is a combination of a digital notepad and PDF markup tool. There is no complexity involved in handling this Mac document editor. Its installation process does not take long and does not pose any problems, while the interface you come across is quite minimal and clear-cut. Using GoodNotes 5, users can write and sketch with a finger or a stylus on digital paper & imported documents.
GoodNotes 5.8.6 imac To make documents clearer and engaging, it allows adding images, typed text, and perfect shapes to the page and reordering and resizing them. Finding something in the notes is quite easy as its OCR technology empowers users to find handwritten notes, PDF text, document & folder titles, typed text, and outlines in seconds. On the whole, GoodNotes 5 for Mac is a single place for all your handwritten notes and formerly paper-based information.
GoodNotes Mac Torrent Features:
- Mac GoodNotes 5 Latest Version free features a state-of-the-art digital ink technology that will look great even with future super-high resolution displays.
- GoodNotes mac app, Just type in the search box what you’re looking for and then tap Search.
- Type with the keyboard, insert images, draw perfect shapes easily; a mix between papers, insert PDF docs inside a notebook; rearrange or delete pages as you like. It is very flexible.
- Good Notes app for mac, Great for saving time, paper, and the environment.
- There are lined papers, graph papers, music papers, and many notebook cover to choose from. Add your template with an image or a PDF file.
- GoodNotes 2022 for mac, Thanks to the powerful zoom window feature, you can write quickly with your fingers or with a stylus in a large area, and your handwriting will be shrunk automatically.
- You can correct any mistake at any time, and it won’t become messy. The lasso tool will let you move things around or even resize them.
- GoodNotes Desktop a trash function to protect from accidental deletion. It can also backup your data to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or SkyDrive automatically.
- Your audience will not see the user interface — just the content — and you can choose which part of the page to show them. Many teachers and lecturers are already using GoodNotes to teach.
CREATE, IMPORT, AND EDIT DOCUMENTS ON YOUR MAC
- Create digital notebooks and type text with your keyboard or write and draw with the mouse/trackpad or the Apple Pencil using Sidecar on your iPad
- Import PDF and images to annotate them in GoodNotes
- Add documents from your Mac to existing GoodNotes notebooks via drag and drop.
PAPERLESS DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
- Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
- Mark your most important documents, pages, and folders as Favorites to access them quickly
- Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents
- Instant export of documents or pages as PDF via drag and drop
ALL YOUR NOTES ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU
- Sync your latest changes to your iPad, iPhone, and other Macs using iCloud
- Prepare documents on your Mac and pick them up on another device to continuously work on them
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
- Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors.
- Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
- Powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to “Erase Highlighter Only” to leave the link intact
- Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.