eBookBinder Mac Torrent is the super-easy tool to create your own ebooks using your existing documents. When compiling your book project, eBookBinder creates an epub file. You can also download other macOS software from HowToCrack. There are just three major steps to your very own eBook:
Free Download eBookBinder Mac Torrent
eBookBinder Free Download Full Version 2022 Add text files as chapters to your book project. Every single text file you add to eBookBinder is treated as a single chapter. Give your chapters a name and order them per drag-and-drop to your desired sequence of chapters.
Create your ebook. Just hit the “Bind Book” Button and eBookBinder Mac 1.9 will compile the ebook for you. That’s all!
- Enter book details. Name of the book and its author, add an image for the book-cover, webpage of the publisher and other details can be entered. There is no need to fill all fields, at least you should enter a name for your book.
- Add text files as chapters to your book project. Give your chapters a name and order them per drag-and-drop to your desired sequence of chapters.
- eBookBinder Latest Version Create your ebook. Just hit the “Bind Book” Button and eBookBinder will compile the ebook for you. That’s all!
Features of eBookBinder Mac Torrent
- An imposing application to create your own eBooks using existing docs
- Provides a user-friendly and well-structured interface that is easy to use
- Let’s you add all the details of the eBooks like name, author, and pages
- Allows you to add text files, Textbundle-Files, and Textpack-Files in eBooks
- Allows you to split large documents into separate chapters in just a few clicks
- Offers a cool splice tool for markup-formatted documents in a way you wanted
- Enables you to convert your markup-formatted documents into eBooks effortlessly
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.